• Responsible for the continuous integration and development of backend wallet using mainly Java language.
• Will be exposed to latest FinTech technology and be part of the team to work with our counterpart, Ant Financial (Alipay).
• Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, troubleshoot development and production problems.
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the backend wallet.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
• 3 - 5 years of professional experience in Java Development.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
• Familiar with SOAP, REST Web Services, MVC framework - Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Gradle, OAuth2.0, JWE.
• Proficiency in Java, Git and SQL.
• Well understanding of MVC design patterns.
• Proficient in backend programming language.
• Well understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
• Ability to work with ambiguity and deliver result in a fast-paced environment