with Cognizant., kindly request you to go through the JD below and confirm your interest by submitted your Updated resume and the details below JD for further perusal.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Developer. Successful candidates will be experienced programmers who can develop user stories, develop test cases, break down, design, and develop solutions in an environment with constant collaborative discussions. They will be matured individuals who are comfortable working in an agile environment with critical peer reviews of design and code. They must be able to offer constructive critical reviews of other’s designs and code. They must be able to collaboratively work with product owners to develop use stories and test cases. They will be able to research, trial, and recommend new technologies of interest to the group. They will have experience with taking code through testing, deployment, and production and will not have merely handed off code to QA and Production Support.
• [Software development understanding or experience within a Java, OSGI, Micro-services based software stack (JBOSS Fuse)]
• Advocate delivery excellence, minimising delivery risk.
• Agile development of banking services.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in agile development.
• Conduct continuous development and/or integration & testing.
Qualifications and Skills
• Prior experience working in an agile environment, software design and development experience, continuous integration & testing.
• Strong knowledge in Cucumber, Ruby and any software test automation tools.
• Experience in delivering software in a regulated environment, ideally financial services based to high quality.
• Strong knowledge of risk and regulatory delivery.
• Excellent problem solving skills and critical thinking.
• Strong communication and written skills, ability to communicate your ideas with others.
• Be flexible with changing priorities and multi-tasking.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant.
Server Side Frameworks: Struts2.x, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Query DSL, Playframework, Ajax, ZK, Vaadin, JSF2, Jersey, Web Services
Client Side Frameworks: Angular, React JS, Node JS, ES6/ES7, TypeScript, Polymer
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Mongo DB, Maria DB
Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss EAP, IBM WebSphere, Wildfy
Development Tools: SVN, Git, Jenkins, Selenium, SOAPUI, jUnit, Maven, Gradle
Cloud/DevOps Technologies: Google Cloud, Amazon Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Fabric8