Job Description :
(Any one who has 1+ Years of Experience into VueJs/ Vuex)
• Develop single-page-application using VueJS and Vuex. Implementing visual elements and
• their behaviors with user interactions.
• Work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
• Bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an
• active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. Job Responsibilities :
• Develop new user-facing features with UI/UX Developers.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, therefore will work closely with UI/UX dev.
• Optimize frontend load speed using proper approach.
• Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in IT/Comp science, professional certification or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in frontend development. Skills & Knowledge :
• Knows how to work with SCSS/LESS, CSS and bootstrap design.
• Good understanding of frontend MVC/data model libraries.
• Knows how a single-page-application works. Good understanding of asynchronous request
• handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
• Proficient understanding GIT for code versioning.
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance