1. Application Quality Assurance Lifecycle
- Enhance and maintain the Quality Assurance ecosystem of application for all products under IT.
- Setup automated Quality Assurance mechanism to incorporate test cases and test scripts into execution and generate software Quality Assurance Report (Scope, Depth, Metrics, Results, Strategy and Recommendation) for every major rollout, covering in both Functional (Regression, Business End-to-End, Integration) & Non-Functional (Performance, Load, Security and Localisation) QA Testing.
2. Quality Assurance Processes Control
- Review and provide input/solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of development, QA and deployment processes.
- Implementation of best practises in Quality Assurance methodologies to monitor, measure and performance improvement of product.
- Provide check-and-balance between development, QA and Infrastructure pillars to ensure independent input of recommendation to unit head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in IT application development involved in software quality management within the media industry.
- Software Quality Assurance methodologies (Functional, Non-Functional, QA Strategy, QA Report, Automated Testing, Mobile QA Testing etc.)
- Database scripting technologies (SQL, NoSQL, MYSQL, ConnectionPool)
- Application Performance Technologies (Caching, HTTP Performance etc.)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.