• Perform various testing activities required (including functionality test, regression test, user acceptance test, automation test, performance test etc.) based on assigned projects.
• Document test results and identify test issues / potential improvement areas with developers in resolution of problems.
• Contribute and participate in initiatives that improve processes and performance effectiveness.
Experience in the following skill sets would be an added advantage:
• Experience in cross-browser testing (PC Web / Mobile Web), cross-device testing (mobile app on real devices / simulators), and Windows application (.EXE) testing.
• Experience in Java, Ruby, MySQL Server / SQL Server and object-oriented programming skills.
• Experience in automation testing (ex. Selenium/Appium).
• Experience in performance testing (ex. Apache JMeter, HP LoadRunner).
• Experience and knowledge in CICD/TDD/BDD with application automation mechanism.