• Own and Drive escalations from L2 teams & Project resources for all Desktop technologies (OS, H/W, Desktop Apps, etc.)
• Be the Subject Matter Experts for all Desktop technologies
• Be the SPOC for Major Incident Management (MIM)
• Own & Drive Problem Management - detection, investigation & resolution
• Drive the Root Cause Analysis for all escalations.
• Undertake Ticket Analytics to identify problem threads
• Own Issue reproduction – Test & Troubleshoot, as required.
• Engage with engineering on product issues - Collaborate with Engg on Escalations & product enhancement requests
• Engage GSD & L2 for Continuous Learning initiatives
• Drive Quality of Escalations
• Elevate skillsets of L1 & L2 resources - Training & Workshops
Candidate will be measured by the following KPIs:
- Reduction in L2 escalations
- Reduction in L1/L2/L3 tickets
- Product enhancements
- Trainings/Workshops conducted for CSS
- Realized Automation Opportunities
- First Time Resolution
- Established professional with 5 or more years working in supporting End User Computing and Desktop technologies – PC hardware, Thin Clients, Desktop OS, Printers, VDI, etc.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems.
- Strong expertise in PC hardware – laptops, desktops, thin clients, printers.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft enterprise products within EUC – AD, SCCM, SCOM, Exchange, etc.
- Good knowledge of Virtual Desktop solutions (VMware, Citrix, App V)
- Good knowledge with Server hardware, SAN, Network technologies & Virtualization – VMware & Citrix
- Good understanding of network technologies.
- Understanding of Ticket process & SLAs - Incidents / service requests
- Understanding of Asset/inventory record process, movements etc.
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver technical projects from scratch.
- Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities.
- Good Documentation skills
- Communication skills
o Should have exceptional professional communication skills – address meetings and present designs to stakeholders, interpersonal skills.
o Conduct technical trainings
- Good skills in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of ITIL service framework.