Our client is a new start-up company aspired to become one of the leading e-wallet and mobile payment in Malaysia. They are seeking top talents to join them as Lead Android Engineer as part of their pioneer team.
In your role as Lead Android Engineer, you will:
* Building great experiences in a multitude of Android devices
* Ensuring the mobile applications are secure, scalable and reliable
* Collaborating with a team of engineers, designers and key individuals across the company to provide the most empowering user experience possible.
* Communicating your ideas across teams effectively and quickly problem-solving complications as they develop.
* Share your technical solutions and product ideas the team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
* Recruit, lead and mentor a team of Android engineers
To succeed in this position, you’ll need to have:
* 5+ years with Android native applications (4+ apps on the Play Store)
* Experience in leading a team of 2+ Android engineers for 2+ projects
* Experience in leading Agile software development
* Experience with test-driven development
* Experience with CI/CD process (Gitlab)
* Deep knowledge of Android/Java best practices
* Strong analytical, debugging, optimization, and security skills
* Strong knowledge of good UI/UX practices
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #223103.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and London. We are positioned at the forefront of specialist recruitment in the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases