1. Infrastructure Planning & Architect
- Provide technology design & make architecture recommendation of infrastructure to support development, QA and production rollout of all products taken care by Tech team, and manage resources to ensure the quality and timely delivery of executions.
- Advise on most effective and efficient budget required for technology solutions & for the infrastructure setup & administration.
2. Processes Control & Infrastructure Performance
- Review & provide input/solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of development, QA and deployment processes.
- Implementation of best practices in infrastructure setup methodologies to monitor, measure and performance improvement of product.
- Provide check-and-balance between development, QA and Infrastructure pillars to ensure independent input of recommendation to unit head.
3. Internal Team Support Management
- Plan and support for new/existing team member(s) enrolment of hardware, software, accounts management and operational setup.
- Support costing management of expenditure through acquisition of hardware, software, services and other operational expenditure of team budget.
- IT networking methodologies (client side and server side)
- IT development methodologies (web, mobile and other digitally connected devices)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning skills
- Data Centre Planning
- Cloud Infrastructure Setup & Management
- IT Security Planning & Governance
- Amazon Web Services knowledge is a must.