• JBoss Application server (5.x,6.x,7.x) installation and configuration. Application deployment, JDBC creation, JMS creation. SSL installation, renewal and configuration. Tuning JBoss Application server to improve the performance.
• Sound Experience in Red Hat and other Linux distributions
• Strong experience in Administrating webservers (Apache, Nginx).
• Experience in GIT repository and release branch management support
• Experience in Configuration management tools- Ansible.
• Knowledge of OpenShift Administration
• Preferable knowledge about open source tools
• Strong Experience in Design and building the JBOSS infrastructure
• Knowledge of ITIL process flow
• Knowledge of related to Python and kubernetes will be added advantage
• Proven work experience as a team leader
• Possess strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Qualified team leader to manage team and provide effective guidance.
• Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members daily basis.
• Design and develop automated build, test, and deployment systems across multiple codebases, build tools, application servers, and platforms.
• Maintaining the JBoss Application server and monitoring the processes for CPU / Memory / Disk usage and reviewing the server logs.
• Analyzing technical problems and creating solutions involving the use of existing techniques and/ or tools.
• Seek opportunities to implement speed and efficiency improvements as technology and capabilities evolve.
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous integration systems including build and deployment used across multiple environments.
• Automating ongoing operational activities using Ansible
• L3 support for JBOSS and Apache related issues
5-7 years minimum JBOSS installation and administration experience.
3 years minimum JVM/Java-based application administration and tuning experience.
2-3 years minimum Linux installation and administration experience.
Working knowledge of network technologies and protocols
Monitor system performance and troubleshoot failed services
Maintain configuration baseline of each environment.
Working knowledge on CI/CD tools.
Working knowledge on OpenShift and Ansible.