1. Confirms reporting requirements by reviewing objective, input data, and output requirements with reporting manager.
2. To support all automation initiatives.
3. Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, preparing a work flow chart and diagram using the appropriate programming language and automation tools.
4. Develop and ensure all security tools to forward the required information to the automation tool for the Monthly reporting
5. Develop and maintain Monthly Dashboard Metrics, Monthly Ops Report, MI Report and RITRC reporting for respective management and LBU via the automation tool.
6. Confirms deliverables are accurate and timely by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and codes.
7. Collect monthly metrics & reporting data, process & prepare on time monthly metrics and operational reports
8. Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
• 2 to 4 years in supporting large organization with focus in IT security.
• Previous working experience with automation is desirable.
• General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
• At least 1 year IT Metrics / Reporting experience would be an added point.
• Good Project Management and Coordination skills are preferred.
• ITIL Certification is desirable