Reporting to the general counsel, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Providing legal support to the business teams across a range of internal and external transactions including general corporate matters and technology solutions.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various corporate and commercial agreements, including sales, licensing, distribution, and mergers and acquisitions.
• Provide advice on compliance with legal and regulatory regime.
• Good Honours Degree in Law from recognised university.
• Minimum 4 years PQE in a law firm or as an in-house counsel. A good working knowledge in IT or technology solutions agreements and partnerships would be advantageous but not essential.
• Able to work independently and manage tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess sound commercial sense, strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.