Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Legal Intern to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
Why choose to intern with Dimension Data Legal Team? The legal team practices a collaborative, creative, results-oriented approach. The collegial and collaborative work environment leads to rewarding professional relationships for team members. The team also have the opportunity to work with and advise Company executives, who share a high-level of intellect, confidence and professionalism. Legal team members handle, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously. This provides excellent opportunities to learn the many aspects of the business and a great opportunity to work on a wide breadth of interesting and challenging matters with other highly motivated, top-performing professionals, at a fun, dynamic and fast-paced company. This position will report to the Senior Corporate Legal Counsel and General Counsel, Asia Pacific.
What we expect you to do
• Assist with "training" artificial intelligence contract review tool known as KIRA
• Identify and assist to arrange and file trademark certificates
• Assist to manage the contract repository for Asia Pacific
• Review basic non-disclosure agreements
• Simple research on Singapore and/or regional laws on personal data protection, contract law or upcoming legislation
• Assist to manage and upkeep the Legal team’s intranet portal
• To assist with vendor due diligence project
• To help with recording and testing of "Screen-o-matic"
• To explore new developments in legal technology
• To assist with drafting self-help guides for simplification of processes
• Assist with special projects or other administrative work from time to time
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
• Applicable to students who are matriculated with an existing law tertiary institution or university
• Able to commit at least 3 months internship period
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Desire to learn and be dedicated to assisting the legal team is required
• No prior legal internship experience is necessary
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!