• Attends to technical problems/issues/incidents related to some Banking applications through onsite support, email, chat and phone.
• Provides assistance in diagnosing Application problems and providing solutions to resolve a technical problem/issue/incident.
• Applies troubleshooting techniques, tools and procedures to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to fix the problems/issues/incidents.
• Gives advice to customers/users on how to fix the problems/issues/incidents.
• Monitors problems/issues/incidents to ensure that these are completely resolved.
• Assists in fulfilling ad-hoc and enhancement service requests by running reports, implementing the solution, performing system integration testing, and assisting users in performing user acceptance testing.
Mandatory with - Hitachi eBworx TBS (transaction banking) product or eBworx Cash Management System