Job Description :
Are you an expert in handling logistics? Our client, an US company who provides solutions to the telecommunication industry is currently looking for a Logistics Manager.
As a Logistics Manager in this company, this individual must possess own transportation as the office and warehouse are in 2 different places. In a broad view, you oversee the warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning workers. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are mandatory to ensure the information flow and the team has a clear direction to complete their assigned tasks. Other than that, it is important as this position will co-ordinate with different teams based in different countries. Knowledgeable in global logistics is important as this position will need to deal with imports, exports, and freight-forwarding.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
How to Apply:
- Minimum degree in Logistics/ Business related field or any other relevant courses
- A proven track of at least 5 years' experience in logistics with exposure to people management
- Knowledgeable in global logistics- has done global import, export, freight-forwarding
- Second language like Mandarin can be of advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English is mandatory to effectively co-ordinate with the teams within Malaysia and also outside of Malaysia
- Willing to travel- office is in Subang, warehouse in Port Klang
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710