Maintain member accounts whenever there are changes in their profiles.
• Send programme related collaterals and forms.
• Advise on latest promotions and mechanics.
• Manages feedback/ complaints and liaise with backend support to resolve members’ issues.
• Meet daily KPI requirement. Requirements
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
• Required language(s): Fluent Chinese, English.
• 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Possess great interpersonal skills and soft skills necessary for the job.
Language: Candidate must be able to speak
• Mandarin language.