• Responsible for listening to and evaluating customer service calls for the purpose of measuring service skills & policy adherence, collecting data to drive effective employee coaching and training.
• Deliver classroom, web, and telephone training.
• Conduct monthly analysis on the performance of the technical skills of call center employees pertaining to in-scope subject matter. Assess the effectiveness of training that has been delivered and create action plans to improve performance.
• Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff and individuals who seek one-on-one assistance.
• Prepares new representatives by conducting service processes; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation and ongoing training.
• Determines training needs by observing service encounters; technical, service and customer experience results reports; conferring with management.
• Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
Language: Must have excellent communication skills in English