Manager, Application Support & Delivery
• BSC/BA in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
• Preferably a MSC in business management, information technology management, accounting, or relevant field.
• Preferably certified MCITP, PMP, ITIL
• Build and Maintain an effective Application Support and Delivery Team.
• Own, Lead and Manage the Application Support and Delivery of Software Development & Solutions for the Group to translate User, Business and Technical requirements into Specifications, Application high level workflows and Propose IT solutions.
• Responsible for Design, Configuring, Developing and Supporting multiple systems and its integration with the end-to-end solution.
• Responsible for the quality of the design and delivery of the various system component.
• Manage and own Production Incidents/Outages which includes determining priority levels and negotiating & setting expectations with users.
• Able to understand the entire Application Eco System, understand constrains & bottlenecks and be able to propose how processes can be simplified and automated.
• Develop System Requirements and assist in Accessing & Reviewing vendor proposals to ensure Compliance to Specifications.
• Manage 3rd party Application Delivery Partners to satisfy a complete system implementation.
• Coordinate, Manage, Monitor and Control allocated projects within Schedule, Cost and Technical Constraints.