The Role Responsibilities
Deliver financial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting on time in full.
Manage financial performance of Technology function, collaborating with business to ensure margin and cost meet the target.
Provide insightful analysis with recommendation for decision making and to drive business forward.
Championing initiative in cost savings and process improvement, be a change agent and challenge status quo.
Partnering with stakeholder to ensure business comply to group policies, procedure and code of conduct and regulatory requirement. Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk and compliance matters.
• Work closely with stakeholder and counterpart in financial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting to ensure task complete on time with quality and accuracy.
• Prepare monthly revenue and cost analysis.
• Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk and compliance matters.
• Prepare and conduct monthly financial review with business stakeholder, highlight risk and opportunity and action required.
• Address BAU and ad-hoc query from stakeholders.
• Ensure cost centre catalogue up to date and in line with group reporting.
• Challenge status quo to identify opportunity for cost savings and process improvement and drive/lead to achieve.
• Adhere and keep up to date of accounting policy and guidelines.
• Comply and keep up to date of bank’s policy and procedure.
• Complete KCSA check assigned on time and keep POI up to date.
• Support all audit (internal/external) query.
Our Ideal Candidate
• At least 5 years experiences in business partnering, financial reporting, forecasting/budgeting, and managing senior stakeholders
• Preferably Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or Professional Accounting/Finance qualification.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills, resourcefulness and attention to details with a sense of urgency to meet required timeline.
• Proficiency in verbal and written communication in English
• Possess good interpersonal skills, self-starter, well organized and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Experience in providing commercial support to business such contract review, RFP process, business case preparation/ review shall have advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.