- Strong financial growth worldwide
- Dynamic working environment
- Good remuneration package
Currently seeking Manager, Cyber Security Threat Analyst proactively uses tools and processes assisted techniques to detect security threats. You will aim to uncover incidents or threats providing chief information security officers (CISO) and chief information officers (CIO) with an additional line of defense against cyber attacks.You will need to function in an operational capacity as part of security incident response.
Apart of that, you will need to ensure that the current technology and controls are effective to counter cyber attacks and threats. Lastly, you will be managing the whole process of SOPs and knowledge management under cyber security threats hunting, monitoring and incidents.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- More than 5 years hands on experience in Cyber Security Threat Analyst/hunters, Crimeware analysis, Malware analysis, Monitoring and Incident Response.
- In-depth knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats, attack tools, techniques, and methods used by adversaries.
- Hands on of penetration testing services and techniques.
- Understanding of big data analytics and able to conduct log and activity review, along with stream or packet capture, in support of intrusion analysis.
- Experience in Continuous improvements and best practices in Cyber Security threat Monitoring and incident response.
- Experience with networking and TCP/IP traffic, along with firewall, SIEM, IPS, EPP,EDR, APT, DLP, proxy, antivirus, anti-spam and spyware solutions.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00044681. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710. *LI-IT
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.