• To review and provide timely legal advice, on day-to-day business transactions, projects, promotional material (if any) and contracts for PlaTCOM Ventures (in terms of its legal terms and obligations)
• To draft and negotiate day-to-day business transaction, projects and contracts for PlaTCOM Ventures
• To provide guidance on significant legal issues impacting the business including the drafting and negotiation of corporate and commercial agreements
• To draft and execute High Impact Programme (HIP2) Concept-to-commercialisation Gap Fund (CCGF) agreements with companies admitted to the programme and end-to-end management of the agreements until the project completion including the drafting and execution of any supplemental agreements
• To provide advice on corporate governance matters and activities
• To provide legal support on a broad range of corporate, commercial and operational matters
• To oversee compliance and corporate governance issues
• Stay up-to-date on industry-specific regulations and legislative changes; and to ensure that appropriate risk management strategies are in place
• Participate in establishing and implementing training programmes
• Drive the revenue generating activities relating to providing legal advisory, support and delivery of service to PlaTCOM Ventures business clientele
• Advise the management of PlaTCOM Ventures on changes to the laws affecting the company
• Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law
• To ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork
• Manage and coordinate with external legal counsel as and when needed
• To manage PlaTCOM’s IPR/counterfeit issues
• To act as PlaTCOM’s Compliance Officer thereof
• Minimum 5 years with at least 2 years at managerial level
• Must have experience working in the commercial sector
• Must be able to structure contracts , joint venture agreements and memoranda of understanding
• Familiar with the company law and intellectual Property Law
• Experience in legal firm will be preferred
• Must be fluent in English and Bahasa. Also proficient in written English and Bahasa
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft skills
• Good team work , organized, efficient and detail oriented
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases