• Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
• Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify resolve issues.
• Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
• Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff.
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
• Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
• Manage relationship with contractors and service providers.
• Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
• Ensure health and safety policies are compiled with.
- Experienced in process engineering or relevant experience in manufacturing in the fertilizer industry with at least 3 years’ experience
- Must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Telok Gong, Port Klang.
- Candidate should possess good organizational, planning, following up skills and is articulate and meticulous with good attention to detail.
- Ability to start work immediately is an added advantage
Walkin for you