Manager, Network & Security
• BSC/BA in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
• Preferably a MSC in business management, information technology management, accounting, or relevant field.
• Preferably certified CCNA/CCNP, CCNA/CCNP Security, CISSP and ITIL
• Supervise and lead team members to provide support on LAN/WAN/IPVPN Network Infrastructure and IT Security Framework.
• Responsible on providing resolution on LAN/WAN/IPVPN Network Infrastructure Outages, Incident Management, Vendor Management, Operational Delivery, Solution Design and LAN/WAN/IPVPN Network Infrastructure Capacity Planning.
• Conduct regular security audits to identify security gaps and recommend improvements.
• To motivate, coach and inspire team members to maintain and improve the Network System Operations and achieving the team KPI in productivity.
• To ensure all team members understand and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• To involve in design, setting up and maintaining a groupwide Information Security Framework which includes Firewall Setup & Configuration, Intrusion Prevention systems, Active Directory and End-Point protection among others.
• Ensure documentation, procedures and guidelines are up to-date.
• Attend and resolve network and security related issues.
• Ensure all SEB information assets confidentiality, integrity and availability are protected.
• Ensure periodic backup of network Infrastructure equipment configuration, verify backup and recovery procedures from time to time.