As part of Intel's Manufacturing IT group, Process & Integration Control(PIC) Hub is a global team that never stands still. We are constantly looking for new exciting things to do, and looking for new ways to do things.
Looking for highly motivated individuals who excels in working independently individually or as part of a team in leading the way in delivering automation solutions to Intel's dynamic manufacturing environment.
The main task as a PIC Hub Engineer is to support client based Station Controller/Host system maintenance, troubleshooting incidents, system upgrade, executing durable work and following through with the different support groups to resolve the incidents. Successful candidates are required to learn and be familiar with the overall manufacturing business process.
As a PIC Hub Engineer in this group, you will develop your knowledge of the industry's equipment and automation troubleshooting skills, crisis management, IT technical skills and being involved in and/or lead automation project at different geographical locations virtually. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with a whole spectrum of cross-domain peers across IT, factory and other functional groups around the globe.
• Possesses a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Has basic to intermediate programming skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
• Proficient with current IT technologies
• Candidates are required to work on a 12 hour day shift
If you have the desire to take on challenges and grow in a dynamic, exciting organization, then you are person we are looking for!
Walkin for you