Join an exciting, fast-paced startup, with the resources, global network and financial backing of a Fortune 100 company.
This individual will be responsible for marketing communications, strategic marketing, product marketing for logistics software including Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). The individual will need to understand the industry and competitor trend, have profound marketing communication skills and be able to develop the long-term product line strategy, drive effective product positioning. The individual will also be responsible for a range of projects and initiatives, including Strategic Action Planning (STRAP), growth strategy, new market entry, operations strategy, performance management, go-to-market strategy and competitor analysis.Roles and Responsibility:
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional teams, regional marketing counterparts and executive stakeholders, along with external partners for co-marketing opportunities
- Engage in brand development, PR and marketing efforts (e.g., trade event planning, press releases and outreach strategy etc.)
- Research and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics and current events to provide relevant business insights
- Build business cases in support of key decisions and growth opportunities
- Perform quantitative analysis, including building and organizing large datasets
- Have end-to-end ownership for product launches – work closely with R&D team to ensure accurate function delivery and successful product release
- Partner closely with Sales and Business Development team to pursuit growth opportunity and meet the financial commitment
- Provide effective market intelligence analysis to direct product definitions and roadmap, including new technology initiatives, to improve competitiveness
- Synthe findings and summarize a broad range of data inputs into frameworks that enable clear communication of data and insights
- Major in computer science, math, marketing or comparable qualification, MBA will be a plus
- Minimum 8 years working experience in logistics, retail or Internet and strong industry know-how
- Proven record in product marketing with strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- High ambition, drive results and execution, an initiator and executer profile; demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently combined with teamwork spirit based on intercultural awareness
- Excellent team player, of integrity, self-motivated, and passionate about the customers’ success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly
- Excellent research skills with experience in market and company analysis
- Strong analytical approach; a structured thinker
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid work experience at a consulting firm, financial institution or other large company in a corporate strategy group or a role with high strategic impact