Job Opportunity for Middleware Administrator positions for our client a MNC located in Malaysia
Position Type: Middleware Administrator
Position Tenure: Permanent
Work Location: KL
Please find the JD as below :
1. Manage middleware services related changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
2. Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
3. Monitor & measure the performance & availability of middleware services proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
4. Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the middleware; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
5. Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required. 6. Monitor middleware service according to standard operations procedures.
7. Support service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
8. Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
9. Provide middleware products related technical advice to customers or project teams for manageable issues.
10. Provide middleware products related technical support and advice to other teams, i.e., system, network, DB and the application team.
11. scripting of windows and Linux for automation of managing middleware products like IIS, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and etc. 12. Adhere to security standards or best practices to avoid security breaches and reduce system vulnerability. Provide input to security audits (as required) and implement the necessary corrective/preventive actions.
13. 24x7 Support
Interested candidates share updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through link.
We will call you soon to discuss more job details, Share this post with your friends who are looking for Job Opportunity.