Middleware Engineer Job Description
• Client's Integration Team is responsible for common middleware and integration infrastructure that supports communication between multiple enterprise applications and multiple business lines.
• This role will be responsible for design, development, configuration, problem analysis, deployment, and continuous operational improvement of middleware technologies used at Client's location.
• The responsibility includes working with various application teams locally and within Client's Group entities in implementing solutions via current or proposed middleware technologies, including but not limited to Application Servers (WebSphere, JBOSS, etc), Web Servers, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker and Java/J2EE applications.
• Understanding of IBM iLog/Operation Decision Manager, SOA, Data power, LDAP will be a plus.
• He or she must be able to work with the team to manage and rationalize incoming requirements in order to implement appropriate solutions.
• Gather and analyze requirements from development teams to design, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies.
• Provide technology leadership in WebSphere Application Server, MQ, WebSphere Message Broker and DB2 database.
• Integrate and configure applications to fully utilize the above technologies
• Provide production support for integration solutions in production environments
• Assign in problem resolution and improvement efforts - Interaction with developers, architects, and project managers.
• Support in enhancing Middleware and Integration operating procedures and engineering patterns.
• Related Computer Science degree from an accredited university
• More than 2 years of experience in message broker/IIB (IBM Integration Bus) development and maintenance of enterprise-grade messaging systems.
• Experience with Application servers IBM Websphere and WebLogic
• Experience on various web servers like, IBM IHS, Oracle HTTP, Apache, IIS,ERS Proxy etc
• Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python, bash)
• Experience with DB2 database.
• Experience AIX/Unix skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience in troubleshooting production issues and problem solving.
• Knowledge in AS400 and IBM iLog/Operation Decision Manager will be a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Sundeep Reddy Penumalli
SHELL INFOTECH PTE LTD
152 Beach Road, #08-05, Gateway East, Singapore 189 721
Phone: +65-6652 7591
(Singapore - Malaysia - India)