• Possess a Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent.
• Relevant working experience in application development observing SDLC, and, with good exposure in project management.
• Experience in VB.Net, SQL language a MUST.
• Good knowledge in Oracle RDBMS/SQL, MS.Net framework, ASP.Net.
• Strong analytical, creative with problem solving skills and must have good communication skill
• Able to work independently.
• Participate in all phases of the development process from technical design to quality assurance including designing screen layouts, database structure, coding and testing of program modules.
• Prepare job specifications and user operations manual for the systems developed.
• Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments to management.
• Report project/task status to management on a weekly basis.