• Assists in conceptualizing the propose application or change in an existing system and identify areas that will be impacted.
• Develops program codes and maintain high standards of software quality by implementing best practices in coding and AXA group security on applications being handled.
• Executes unit test and coded UI testing in applications being developed
• Participates in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Conducts user training and assist users during the User Acceptance Test
• Prepares requirements to deploy the application to production server.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
• Provide user support to applications maintained based on agreed SLA
• Bachelor's Degree
• .NET Developer with 3-5 years’ experience in developing ASP.NET Web Forms
• Knowledge in the following technologies: Angular JS, Bootstrap or other front end framework.