You will be responsible in creating applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience (>3 Year) as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the .NET framework and RDBMS Knowledge
• Experienced in Angular JS.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Computer Science, Engineering or a related field as educational background