• A minimum degree with 6 years of experience in systems application development and/or
support development environment using .Net Framework 4.0 or later; or
Or Diploma with 8 years of experience in systems application development and/or support.
• Participated in full lifecycle implementation of projects with at least 3 years’ hands-on
experience with C#, asp.net, SharePoint 2007, MSSQL and above
1. Experience in Microsoft technologies (e.g. .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
3. Experience in Database (e.g. T-SQL, MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS) and a good working knowledge of SQL
4. Strong problem-solving skills
5. Update and expand existing programs
6. Strong grasp of security principles/practices and how they apply to applications
7. Good understanding of service level agreements
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work within a team.
9. Coordination skills
10. Highly proficient in English, both verbal and writing