• Required programming language and database;
o Experience with web development technologies including ASP.Net (VB.net, C#, web services)
o Experience with VBScript, PowerShell, Python scripting
o Database – understanding of MS SQL, stored procedures, SSIS, SSR
o Experience in API development
• Significant working knowledge in the following.
o Microsoft Enterprise Products - Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, Office 365, SCOM
o Understanding of automation in enterprise IT landscape
o Operating Systems: Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Linux
o Application & Web servers
• Documentation skills
o Should have good knowledge on technical writing, process flow modeling, visual documentation.
o Should have prior experience in preparing architecture, solution design document.
• Communication skills
o Should have exceptional professional communication skills – address meetings and present designs to stakeholders, interpersonal skills.
o Conduct technical training.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong passion in programming and good in enhancing technique and methodology.
• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver technical projects from scratch.
• Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products
• Engage with business stakeholders, to understand the business requirements and convert it into technical requirements.
• Design, implement and test application software based on agreed business and technical requirements.
• Responsible for the complete life cycle management for all developed application.
• Provide application design and integration document
• Review peer software design