• Preferably senior developers with at least 6 years of experience specializing in software development particularly in Microsoft technologies, DotNet, SQL, MVC
• Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Should be strong in following .NET standards and practices recognised by Microsoft
• Collaborate with lead architect, developers, business analysts and business users to determine the software's technical direction, system design and implementation plan.
• Solid experience in SQL development, particularly in designing and architecture with multi-tiered systems
• Experience in implementing and using project methodologies Agile and Scrum methodologies to deliver high quality output at the fastest possible time
• Working experience in SSIS, SSRS and API
• Preferably experienced in server and system integration in past projects
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment
• Experience of automated testing such as ( NUnit/ CodedUI/ Selenium) would be useful
• The candidate will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of technical projects.
• Own the entire lifecycle of the product - design, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
• Act as consultant on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions & function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
• Continuously improve processes, technology & the applications you own
• Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue resolution and development & deployment of new features and changes.