Job Title: Business Development Representative (Outbound)
Division: Oracle NetSuite
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
On November 7, 2016 Oracle's acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite's cloud ERP solutions for small to mid businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle's enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Why Oracle NetSuite
Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Business Development Representative (BDR) an exciting and rewarding sales career in the highly competitive cloud-business arena. Sourcing and qualifying leads while building product knowledge and sales skills.. This is a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
• Ability to work towards achieving and exceeding call and sales targets (KPIs)
• Cold calling prospects to qualify and produce quality leads for our Account Executives in Thailand Territory.
• Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
• Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes & determining requirements
• Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solutions
• Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
• If successful in the BDR role, it is expected that you will be promoted into the NetSuite sales organization with a potential 50-100% increase in income.
• BA/BS degree with GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
• Experience in Tele Sales / Sales environment
• Experience in IT / Telco or relevant industry
• Intelligent, motivated, and competitive, with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
• Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) environment is an advantage
• Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills with proficiency in ENGLISH & THAI as you will be supporting international markets from Singapore
• Competitive Base Salary + incentives and NetSuite + Oracle benefits
• Training Program will be provided and focus on building product knowledge and developing sales skill through training and ongoing sales coaching.
• Oracle Singapore - Mapletree Business City
1. Online Application
2. Telephone Interview
3. Shortlisted candidate will be invited for Presentations & Interview with Hiring Managers
4. Language proficiency test (Phone Based)
5. Background Check & Formal Offer Letter
Joining date of this program will be on July 2018