As a Netsuite Architect you will join our client organisation and be in one of two team.
One team is responsible for the setup and daily running of the Netsuite implementation. In this team you will be responsible for the operational aspects of Netsuite, configuration, and supporting the day to day business needs. You will also be architecting and implementing a Netsuite solution across our global business. You will define and develop a central data structure to support complex finance flows. As a NetSuite Chief Architect you will work with the key stakeholders to design functions and prototypes for implementation.
Our client organisation is constantly acquiring new companies and, therefore, another team within the central engineering function is responsible to integrate newly acquired companies into the implemented netsuite version. If you join this team you will largely work on the integration of data from the acquired company into the implemented Netsuite instance. You will write functional requirements, design functions, build prototypes, and implement, test, train, outline support procedures, lead work streams, and do the implementation.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite across the global company in an effective and scalable manner
- Develop a central data structure to drive standardization
- Implement NetSuite using best software engineering practices - metrics, automated testing, etc.
- Design standard and simple support for Finance processes including invoicing, accounting, Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Financial Reporting, General Ledger
- Integrate NetSuite Central solution to legacy systems, plan and manage data transfers
- Supervise, mentor and develop team members on NetSuite Central usage.
- Develop a standard acquisition procedure to easily map legacy business processes and structures into a standard and straightforward central data structure
- Manage all aspects of the solution to go from requirements to acceptance and sign-off
- Provide ongoing post-implementation support to optimize user adoption.
- Suggest new processes to increase efficiency and productivity
Nice to have:
- First degree in finance, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related fields
- At least 8 years of Software Engineering experience of which 4 years are of relevant hands-on NetSuite implementation experience in Finance / HiTech domain
- Experience in supporting a Netsuite project which had more than 10,000 transactions a month
- Experience in training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Specific experience configuring Netsuite as an ERP
- Specific experience in implementing multiple CRM solutions
- 3+ integrations done using integration platforms (BedRock, Informatica, Boomi, etc.), experience using
- 3+ SuiteApps (SuiteTalk, SuiteBilling, etc.) and Advanced modules in one solution
- Experience of test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience multi-tasking, managing priorities, knowing what to do first and what can wait
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours
- Very good level of English
- Netsuite certification from Oracle academy
- Experience with database development
- Very good at technology troubleshooting
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Must be very organized and able to keep a lot of information organized in an easy to access system
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and skills
- Demonstrated ability to write organized, maintainable code