Keywords: Network engineering, service delivery, product implementation, operations
Role: Network Consultant
Function: Network Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in information and telecommunications technology (ICT). They manage network connections, data centres and enterprise level clients with a strong research arm in innovations.
About the Network Consultant,
You will be a key player in servicing client in providing network solutions for overall business expansion.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
· Understand clients’ needs in solution implementation.
· Ability to plan and analyse technical requirements and network design.
· Develop network design, analysis and integration solutions.
· Implement high-level roadmaps and ensure planning and project timelines are run efficiently.
· Stakeholder management and project management skills.
· Maintain operations to ensure connectivity for clients.
· 5-8 years in the networking engineering field.
· Working knowledge on Cisco technologies and equipment (Cisco Nexus for Data Centre infrastructures and networking).
· Expert in network routing and switching.
· A sound knowledge in network security.
· Background in Engineering/Computer Science/IT fields.
· Related technical certification: CCNP, CCIE in R&S and/or DC.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.
SearchElect is a specialist search firm serving the mid to senior level APAC technology talent market with a modern, innovative approach. SearchElect is responding to the current market needs of not just farming resumes or qualifying against key word searches but working as a partner to both our clients and candidates. We have a deep understanding of the IT and Telco services industry from Sales to Delivery of IT Outsourcing and Managed Services across the entire IT stack. This allows us to understand the human equity ecosystem required in the modern workplace from Connectivity, Mobility, Cloud, Hosting, Data Analytics, BYOD, KPO/BPO, B2B2C, UC&C wrapped around Capex to Opex Service Delivery models. We qualify against IQ/EQ and align our candidates and clients career expectations to ensure an accurate and sustainable match. (Employment agency licence no. 11S4620)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases