Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.
In Denmark, Danske Bank’s roots go back to 1871, when Den Danske Landmandsbank was founded. Through the years, the bank has grown through mergers with many local and regional banks. One of the most important mergers took place in 1990, when Den Danske Landmandsbank merged with two other major Danish banks, making Danske Bank the largest bank in Denmark.
Danica Pension is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth.
With more than 600,000 customers, we are one of the largest pension companies in Denmark. We specialize in pensions, life insurance and health insurance and we have total pension funds of DKK 380 billion and annual contributions of DKK 33.8 billion. Danica Pension employs some 700 people.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job.
The individual in this role will be working closely and provide daily reporting to colleagues and managers in Kuala Lumpur and Denmark. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts technology at the heart of everything it does. Danica is looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Independent, able to coordinate, propose and drive process improvements.
- Able to manage communication with Senior Managers.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Delivering high quality reports. (Governance Report, Scrum Team Report, Headcount Report, Time Registration Report and etc).
- Petty cash management.
- Office inventory management, procurement, company apartment management – booking and maintenance.
- Organizing office events and works closely with maintenance and facilities.
- • Travel arrangements and assistance in HR related matters for all employee.
- • Excellence is required in analytical abilities, documentation, interpersonal relationship skills, and teamwork.
Nice to have:
- MS Access and MS Visio.
- Own transport with valid driving licence.
Soft Skills :
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communications.
- A self-starter and service minded.
- Able to operate independently and manage multiple concurrent tasks in a patient and structured manner.
- Statistical, critical thinking, problem identifying and solving skills are required.
- Quality awareness, detailed oriented, self-motivation and the ability to think out of the box.
- B.S. in Business Admin, or other relevant field.
Travelling Requirements :