1. Responsible for daily operations of chess and card games, game monitoring and management, etc.
2. Responsible for the planning and execution of online and offline activities of chess games, and summarize and analyze the effects of the activities;
3. Conduct research and analysis on operational data and player behavior, analyze market operation status, and provide opinions and suggestions on product improvement direction;
4. Responsible for writing game product promotion documents and providing necessary programs and documents in line with marketing;
5, Participate in the online promotion of the game, such as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc.;
6. Participate in the experience test evaluation of game products, collect product problems, conduct evaluations and propose improvement suggestions, and assist R&D personnel to modify problems.
7. More than two years of chess game operation experience;
8, love chess games, familiar with Texas Hold'em is preferred;
9. Strong logical thinking ability and mathematical statistics ability;
10, with strong communication skills, rigorous time management capabilities, good planning and execution;
11. Proficiently in verbal/ written in English is essential. Others language are an advantage
12, with Facebook operating experience is preferred.