• Good knowledge of the internal desktop procedures and also processes as outlined in the Risk Assessment Database pertaining to area of responsibility
• Good knowledge of policies/rules/guidelines and regulations set internally and externally that are applicable to the banking business activities set by the Bank, Bank Negara Malaysia, Association of Banks in Malaysia, Internal Compliance, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Information Protection Review (CIPR), Anti Money Laundering (AML), OFAC, Antiboycott etc. pertaining to area of responsibility
• Good knowledge of the GBS system including all its functionalities and applications
• Good oral and written skills to promote effective communication
• Ability to plan and prioritize daily work to achieve efficient and effective management of time.
• Ability to perform accurate review and effective control of documents.
1. Printing of cashier’s checks and corporate checks, sorting, register, courier and update courier fees.
2. Repair of MYR electronic transactions namely Rentas, IBG and cashier’s checks, both outgoing and incoming
3. Handle IBG recall funds
4. Response to Client Service’s enquiries
5. Take action on emails from GDCE on OFAC transactions
6. Repair of Bulk Headers, inbound and outbound cross border transactions
7. Monitor Fax received through RightFax
8. Process IBG settlement and balancing of inbound Rentas transactions
9. Process incoming receipts based on MT103 against cover from Cash-Pro
10. Monitor and process transactions in compliance to FEA rules
11. Tracking of Johnson Control Hitachi’s FX contracts on FEA Incoming receipts settlements
12. Back-up to download daily Cash-Pro Reports.
13. Back-up on FX transactions process that requires FX rates in blotter for submission to Traders.
14. Report EOD balances for sweep clients
15. Reply on MT199 queries from Banks & branches.
16. Perform any other additional tasks that are assigned from time to time
1. Construct MT191 to banks and branches requesting for payment of our charges on incoming MT103 with ‘OUR’ CHRG.
2. Monitor and process receipts of corbank charges
1. Debit clients on monthly billing charges from branches (reference to corbank charges)
2. Prepare Case Log Report.
3. Prepare regulatory reports.