• Operate at global capacity
• A dynamic work exposure
• Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations. Currently, there is a hiring for Operational Risk Manager to join their vast growing team.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be responsible for initiating risk reviews and analysis as needed to support efforts in reviewing process and control effectiveness & risk identification. Furthermore, you will be representing the function as the single point of contact on internal and external audits and SME on the audit working practices. Lastly, you will need to ensure that management is kept aware of the risk, control & audit profile of the function through periodical reporting.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree in the related field
• Strong experience within operational risk management
• Good background in IT Service Management such as Incident, Problem, Release and Change Management
• Related certification such as ITIL, CISSP or CRISC would be an added advantage
• Able to handle the critical and intense situations
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 224170. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
License Number: JTK 2710