• Permanent role
• Operates within local and regional business counterparts in the Asia region.
• Positioned as a reputable and recognizable organization
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. The organization is supporting the company’s operations across different businesses with a workforce of 1200 located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
In summary, reported head of the department, you will be required to manage operations and enhancements delivery in supporting, maintaining and monitoring the IAM applications and infrastructure. You will be working with Business Analysis and Development teams to understand business requirements and delivery process. Lastly, you will be ensuring the global standards and security policies are followed in daily operations and system workflows.
To qualify an individual must possess:
• A bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
• Around 5 years’ experience working in Identity and Access Management
• Well versed in managing IAM Operations with people management capability
• Concrete understanding of at least one IAM product (preferably CyberArk, Sailpoint, and CA SSO)
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP223081. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710