Job Description :
Are you looking forward to work in one of the biggest logistics & supply chain companies in APAC? Our client is currently looking for individual who is independent, has great communication and people management skills, flexible to take up ad-hocs to join them as Operations Supervisor.
As an Operations Supervisor, you take the accountabilities to take care of the operations in the process side, customers side, finance side, and people side. You will take care of the forklift related issues- report forklift maintenance matter, monitor and report any forklift drivers violations, and to provide trainings to the forklift operators. Great communication skill is needed to deal with internal and external people. To maintain a healthy and long-lasting relationship with the customers and to provide services that meet their expectation to maintain a high-level of customer service. Other than that, to maintain a positive relationship with managers, colleagues, and external contacts to ensure work is done effectively and targets can be achieved. Good knowledge of HSE to ensure compliance with the company's policies and practices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
How to Apply:
- Minimum degree holder in any relevant field
- A proven track of at least 2 years' working experience in warehouse/ logistics field
- Able to work on shift basis, both day and night
- Knowledgeable in HSE
- Excellent communication skills- able to communicate with various people at different levels both internally and externally
- Experienced in using software packages- Mircosoft Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of maturity, discretion, and judgment
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710