Role & responsibilities
• Carry out allocated tasks in Oracle implementation on consulting engagements
• You will be working closely with the leaders in implementing Oracle Cloud projects
covering phases like business requirement study, conceptual and detailed design,
solutions delivery through the final production cut-over
• Implementing Oracle ERP Cloud or Oracle E-business Suite Projects
• Communicate complex business solution concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse
• Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading
clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
• Configure the Oracle EBS/ Cloud Applications to meet client requirements and
document application set-ups
• Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle EBS / Cloud
(functionality and guide technical team for technical design specifications and
solution for Data Conversions / Extracts, application extensions, Reports and
Interfaces with other applications.
• Identify functionality gaps, perform POCs and develop solutions / workarounds
• Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
• Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts
• Maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected
customer service levels.
• A good honors Degree
• 4-6 years of experience in implementing Oracle E-business suite modules, especially
in Quality Management module is mandatory
• Discrete/OSFM Manufacturing, EAM, ASCP, Costing, Quality and Work Order Process,
Inventory, Work in process, Bills of Material, Quality, ERES, EAM and Labelling
• Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL.
• Should be able to design custom solutions using best practices of Oracle Plan to
• Should be able to gather the business requirements and map it to Oracle.
• Should be able to co-ordinate the design, development and different testing activities
• Good presentation skills with experience in conducting user sessions like Discovery
Sessions, SIT, UAT, TTT