GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
The incumbent in this position will work closely with a team of business analysts and functional leads to design, implement and maintain Oracle EBS business applications and processes. The Oracle EBS Developer will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with team of developers responsible for all aspects of software development, maintenance and support of Oracle E-Business Suite. Successful candidate should be well versed to use structured analysis and design methodologies to perform full life-cycle development including requirements analysis, design specifications, coding, implementation, and maintenance for Oracle EBS.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of all Oracle EBS applications software.
2. Specify, design, test and implement strategic enhancements to Ansell Oracle EBS software applications (or new software) to provide more efficient, timely and accurate information to users and as required by management.
3. Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status.
4. Strive to maintain standardization within company systems in use, data and methodology. Assure that published IT standards are followed in all automated processes.
5. Maintain a good working knowledge of the automated systems and the business functions supported in Ansell.
6. Insure that appropriate documentation is provided and kept current for any new or modified applications.
7. Coordinate changes, enhancements, and new application implementations with the users involved.
8. Keep up-to-date on technical changes to the groups hardware, operating systems, applications software base related to the Oracle EBS software.
9. Perform such duties and tasks and attend such meetings from time to time as directed by the Manager as opportunity presents.
10. Continually apprise the Manager of matters of importance in the incumbent's area of responsibility that will impact on the business or which are necessary to meet stated objectives.
11. Ensure that all corporate activities and operations and other business conducted personally are carried out in compliance with local, state and federal regulations and laws governing business operations
12. Candidate must accept a rotational support schedule on a different time zone (Other than Malaysia time zone +8GMT).
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor Degree in Computer related degree
5-10 years of experience with PL/SQL and SQL*Plus with Oracle Forms & Application Object Library (AOL) Knowledge and Skills Working knowledge of PL/SQL bulk programming Working knowledge of SQL performance tuning Working knowledge of Oracle Applications. Working knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g database concepts Working knowledge of system development life cycle processes
1. Working knowledge of FNDLOAD/WFLOAD of all AOL objects
2. Experience and working knowledge on Oracle EBS development skills using Oracle Development Tool and Oracle JDev.
3. Experience and working knowledge using oracle SQL PLUS and TOAD Application.
4. Ability to register and setup concurrent programs and forms
5. Ability to register and modify menus and responsibilities can work independently with minimal direct supervision
6. Experience with SQL Loader
7. Experience with Subversion (SVN) or other source code management tools.
8. Working knowledge of Oracle Metalink (MOS – My Oracle Support) experience (SR’s, research)
9. Communications and other skills. Must have very strong oral and written English language skills. Must be a self-directed and self-starting individual. Must be able to work with both business users and other technical individuals to identify and solve issues and suggesting solutions in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Desirable Job Competencies
1. Functional experience with Core Financial, OM, HR, Self-Service modules is added advantages
2. Experience in data analysis, data modeling for Oracle EBS.
3. Ability to work with sometimes ambiguous or unclear requirements, and still drive to a successful resolution.
4. Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
5. Solid analytical skills and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement.
6. Have the ability to work effectively with others and have great interpersonal skills.
7. Be highly organized and work well under pressure