Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The incumbent of this role would be able to perform ONE of the HR services-related tasks (e.g., HR administrative, recruitment, compensation & benefits, payroll, learning/ training development, HR service desk etc.) in timely manner to ensure all the SLAs are met by maintaining the employees’ data system. Individuals should be able to think out of the box and challenge the existing process to ensure continuous improvement.
• Update employee movement (e.g. hiring, transfer, promotion, termination, resignation) and personal data changes in SAP.
• Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, compensation and benefits, employee services, competency & performance, and payroll over email and phone.
• Updating, managing and maintaining training records & planning for employees who attended training courses.
• Generate electronic offer letter and secure approvals from the business.
• Perform pre-employment background check and send electronic on-boarding package to new hires.
• Enter and maintain candidate data in SAP.
• Maintain compensation and benefits data in the system (salary data changes, employee bonus data, off-cycle salary increment etc.).
• Maintain employee service (e.g. leave of absence, grievances) data in the system such as leave data administration, return to work, leave extension and cancelation administration.
• Maintain competency inventory, job architecture and career model updates in SAP and support the performance appraisal/ review administration process.
• Support workforce and talent deployment business decisions from a data admin and support perspective.
• Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
• Escalate non-standard or exception requests for approval/ issues in timely manner regarding HR-related matters.
• Process Payroll reconciliations to identify discrepancies.
• Process Payroll on SAP system as per the defined Payroll calendar.
• Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
• Perform post payroll reporting and support clarifications from retained teams.
• Execute Payroll reconciliation – GL reconciliation for all companies.
• Fresh Graduate with a Diploma OR Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Social Sciences related qualification.
• Fresh graduate to maximum 6 months working experience in HR-related tasks are acceptable.
• Must be able to converse and write in Mandarin.
• Able to work in a team with other team members.
• Able to work well with clients.
• Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
• Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
"If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the "Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data" terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client ("Project"). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above."
Walkin for you