Job Description :
- Responsible to support Human Resources processes and specialize in payroll processing/transaction and daily operation function.
- Upload payroll payment, statutory payment (EPF, SocSo, EIS, and LHDN).
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly payroll and on-time salary pay-out.
- Develop, identify and implement the work processes and SOPs to ensure excellent service delivery and to ensure internal and external audit/regulatory compliance.
- Support payroll audit and compliance reviews.
- Supervise the implementation and maintenance of the benefits introduced by HR from time to time, including but not limited to insurance, medical, vision care, fitness, annual leave etc.
- Work closely with Human Resources stakeholders/ Business Partners to improve on the compensation and benefits as well as payroll matters.
- Train, supervise and motivate subordinates to build an effective team capable of achieving departmental and company objectives.
- Monitor and upkeep of employees personal records to ensure all information are documented properly.
- Act as the key liaison to support the employees with their inquiries related to payroll and benefits.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the management from time to time for effective realization of the job purpose.
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources/ Human Sciences/ Business Administration/Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Human Resources, specializing in payroll and benefits field preferably in the banking industry.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, labor law, industrial relation act and benefits laws are essential.
- Strong interpersonal, visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
All potential candidate(s) kindly contact Ms. Juliana at 03-2161 2121. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview session.WALK-IN INTERVIEW SESSIONS:
Monday - Friday (excluding weekends and Public Holidays)
9.00 AM - 4.00 PMDress code: Formal AttireAgensi Pekerjaan Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn Bhd (HQ)
(Formerly known as Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn Bhd)
Suite 4.01, 4th Floor, Wisma MCA, 163
Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.Kindly bring along below documents on the interview day:
1. Updated resume
2. SPM and above - Education certificates & transcript (Original & Photocopy)
3. Passport photograph - 1 copy
4. Latest 3 months payslip
5. Letter Offer / Acceptance Resignation Letter