• Operate at global capacity
• A dynamic work exposure
• Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations. Currently, there is a need to hire an experienced pentester.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be responsible for performing penetration testing on the Bank’s infrastructure devices like ATMs, Network devices etc. Furthermore, you will be providing technical advice and support on remediation to infrastructure support teams. Lastly, you will be required to research, recommend, design and implement any new security solutions.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree in the related field
• More than 5 years’ experience in penetration testing domain on infrastructure devices
• Comprehensive experience in performing risk, threat assessments and risk consulting
• Good experience in Kali Linux and other leading penetration testing tools
• Related certification such as CEH would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 223310. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
License Number: JTK 2710