Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs focus on enhancing IT Service Management open source; confer with users; study systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigate problem areas; follow software development lifecycle.
• Some of the areas include Incident, Problem, Change Management where in-house service management tools will require customised requirements to facilitate various technology teams.
• Test new software programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate. Write, edit, and debug computer programs to achieve desired output.
• Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers and developers.
• Integration amongst different technology for access management, monitoring notification tools, active directory, etc. open source
• Provide feedback to analysts/programmers about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in policies and procedures. Responsible for planning, processing and performing projects in an efficient manner without supervision.
• Position requires Master’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related and 2 years of experience as a programmer analyst or software developer.
• Must be proficient in at least one of the following languages: JAVA, PHP, Python, Perl, SQL