We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire PHP Chief Software Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a PHP Chief Software Architect, you can expect to be a member of one of our central assembly line teams such as faster, easier, code cleanup, or an auto unit test team. You may also be in the role of a Product Chief Architect, responsible for a product’s quality and weekly release.
Our organization is constantly acquiring new companies and their products. As a result, our code cleanup team is responsible for increasing the quality of coding products we acquire by; capturing anti-patterns and solving them, implementing microservices, and ensuring our products follow SOLID principles. Chief Software Architects will have daily and weekly targets to work against. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that the Product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the engineers immediately without having to ask for a rework.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in PHP and related technologies
- 2 years+ of experience writing unit tests
- 1+ years experience using CICD tools
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring other more junior developers
- Proven experience with performing code reviews (has dedicated a minimum of 25% of monthly time on this activity)
- At least 2 years of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Experienced using Jira and Git
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting.
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable "working virtually" with teammates and customers around the world.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks
These are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
- PHP 7+
- Laravel 5.6+
- MySQL 5.6+
- Any IDE
- Any MySQL clientJoin our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world.