Pre-Sales Application Consultant
A. Job Brief
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated individual for the position of Presales Application Consultant focusing on Financial products and solutions.
The Presales Consultant will work with the sales personnel as a team to continuously qualify sales opportunities and extending our value propositions until successful closure. He/she will be responsible for the solutioning and technical aspects of the opportunities, by carrying a deep understanding of our Financial solutions and products, and the industry; and be able to articulate, present and demonstrate a cost-effective proposition to the customer.
Beside industry, technical and product knowledge, the Presales Application Consultant must have strong communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills. He/She will assist in sales opportunity planning and leads in solution architecting and proposition, including developing formal sales proposals and preparing and conducting solution demonstrations, Proof-of-Concepts and evaluation documents.
• Provide direct support of sales opportunities by attending customer meetings and managing technical aspects of the sale.
• Capture both customer's business and technical needs and craft compelling and winning propositions.
• Prepare sales proposals, business case papers and any other supporting documents to support sales opportunities.
• Identify, research and evaluate potentials solutions, and recommend winnable implementations.
• Provide the solution architecting, and work with Services unit to scope the implementation plan effort.
• Prepare and deliver customer presentations which may include coordination and presentation of demonstrations and developing prototypes and conducting Proof-of-Concept (POC) exercises.
• Have a deep understanding of the company's products and solution offerings and be able to effectively articulate to colleagues, partners and customers.
C. Qualifications / Requirements
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Minimum three year(s) of relevant experiences in pre-sales support or work in a technical consulting role.
• Candidates must have an analytical mind, an engaging personality, and strong communication skills.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines and independently. Able to self-organize, learn and work under minimum supervision.
• Able to translate technical and business requirements into cost-effective solutions.
• Must be a team player to work with sales and delivery team and must be ready to take on a leadership role when necessary.
• Candidate must be keen on and have an aptitude for sales and technology.
• Strong understanding in ERP (Purchasing, Sales, Inventory and Finance)