• A Presales Consultant is responsible for the entire sale cycle from the product and technical perspectives. Presales support the sales manager in the presales and sales process by leading the related activities and by contributing to the process based on the knowledge of customer's environment and needs.
• Conduct product presentation and demonstration to prospect customers
• Work with sales team and solution partners in articulating solutions to customers
• Gather technical requirements, understand customer’s problems and devise creative solutions
• Review RFx requirements, provide compliances and write solution proposal
• Work with solution partners to find suitable products and form strategic relationships
• 2-3 years of experience in a presale position
• Preference will be given to those with Telecommunication or IP Networking domain knowledge, especially in IMS, big data analytics, cyber security
• Willing to travel within the region when required
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Independent and can work without constant direction and close supervision
• Strong business acumen with keen interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume. (Attn: CHIP) or contact our office at +65 6709 3499 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: CHIP
Email Address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.: 08C2893